General Job Vacancies
Details of job opportunities at The Courtyard, whether general job vacancies or volunteer work will be posted here.
WARDROBE (COSTUME) CO-ORDINATOR / DRESSER 1 freelance
Location: The Courtyard Centre for the Arts, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR
Salary: £400 per week
Dates: 8 November 2017 to 8 January 2018
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday, 20 October 2017
Interviews: to be arranged on receipt of suitable applications. Please do not wait until the closing date to apply
We are seeking an experienced freelance person to act as Wardrobe (Costume) Co-ordinator / Dresser 1 for our 2017 panto, Sleeping Beauty. Duties are as follows:-
- To oversee all aspects of the wardrobe department for The Courtyard’s pantomime including all hired costumes.
- To undertake, or organise for running repairs and maintenance as required.
- To undertake or oversee all laundry requirements as appropriate.
- To be present for all rehearsal and productions as contracted.
- To undertake and oversee all production dressing requirements.
- To attend any meetings as called.
Rehearsals commence on 7 November and the performance dates are 25 November 2017 to 6 January 2018.
If you are interested in applying, please download the application form on this page, fill it in and return it with a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
Previous applicants need not apply.