Café at All Saints
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
We are very sorry to say – but you won’t be surprised to hear – that following official government advice to help slow the spread of coronavirus we have had to postpone our All Saints Spring Events programme until further notice. We will be contacting all affected customers as soon as possible to make appropriate refund arrangements. Please bear with us until we are able to contact you.
“Thank you all for your support and we very much hope to reschedule our events when life has returned to normal.” Bill