Here at The Courtyard Box Office we are proud to sell tickets. In the past 12 months we have sold tickets for over 2300 events spanning from live shows, screenings, films, workshops and events in the wider community. We take pride in our customer service and go always strive to go that extra mile for our customers. Using our ticket system, Spektrix, we have access to a wide range of Sales & Marketing tools to optimise sales and ensure that the booking process is as smooth as possible.
Our full Box Office service enables customers to book in the following ways:
- Online 24/7 with your own dedicated event page
- In Person at The Courtyard Box Office (Mon-Sat, 10am – 8pm)
- By Phone 01432 340555 Pay by most major debit and credit cards
Other benefits include:
- Promoter internet login so you are able to check live sales figures for your event online at any time
- Bespoke marketing packages to help promote your event
- Banking all cash, cheque and card transactions throughout the sales period and transfer funds minus commission and other charges after your event(s)
We at Espressivo Concerts heartily endorse the service provided by The Courtyard Box Office Team. We have used the Box Office for quite a number of concerts we promote, both at Hellens, Much Marcle and the Lion Ballroom, Leominster. The service has been at the highest level in terms of communication with Ollie and the staff; the quality of the website entry; efficiency of sending out the email shot; the offer of any additional help with marketing; the smooth running of the booking system, whether by telephone, over the counter or online; the ability for us to be able to view online the ongoing level of bookings; and the timely release of ticket monies following the event. We cannot fault the service The Courtyard provides.
John Brain, Director, Espressivo Concerts
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity
ABF The Soldiers’ Charity has been working in partnership with The Courtyard for a number of years. During that time we’ve not only received an excellent booking service but advice and proactive support to help promote our annual carol concert at Hereford Cathedral. The Courtyard has been, and we’re sure will continue to be, very much part of our success.
John Toolan, ABF The Soldiers’ Charity