Croft Castle to host a Courtyard Shop Christmas Shopping Weekend
The Courtyard Shop’s Christmas Shopping event at Croft Castle returns for 2023
Following the success of last year’s Artisan Shopping Weekends, The Courtyard Shop and The National Trust are teaming up again to bring you a magical festive shopping event, Christmas at Croft.
Saturday 9 & Sunday 10 December, 11am – 4pm
Normal admission charges apply
Meet local makers from The Courtyard Shop and shop for unique gifts, handmade crafts, and artisan creations, all whilst enjoying the beautiful surroundings at Croft Castle, a National Trust Property.
Discover a range of locally made, sustainable products, brought to Croft by local and independent artists, designers, creators, and merchants from The Courtyard Shop. There will be something for everybody, so join us for some festive weekend fun on the 9 & 10 of December at Croft Castle.
• Meet and shop with local artists and makers from The Courtyard Shop
• Take a way marked walk to discover an abundance of nature
• Discover a wildlife haven in the two-acre walled garden
• Visit the tea-room for light bites, hot and cold drinks, hot meals and freshly made cakes.
• Families can enjoy the mini-castle play area and explore the natural play area.
• Dogs (on leads) are welcome in the gardens and parkland
• Entry charges apply (free for National Trust Members)
National Trust – Croft Castle and Parkland, Yarpole, Leominster HR6 9PW
– Separate mobility parking, 20 yards
– Two mobility scooters available to hire. Please call 01568 780246 to book.
– Mobility toilet facilities at tea-room
– Grounds partly accessible, loose gravel paths, slopes, some cobbles. Accessible route available. Paths around Walled Garden suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs. Ramped entry into castle. Ground floor fully accessible.
– Baby-changing facilities available