Cinderella – Relaxed Performance
The spectacular family pantomime for 2019/20 is… Cinderella!
You’ll have a ball at everyone’s favourite pantomime, Cinderella! This magical, family-friendly show will be packed with spectacular costumes, magnificent sets and a coachload of hilarity, slapstick, song and dance that all make a trip to The Courtyard an unmissable Christmas treat. What’s more, with not one but two devious dames in the shape of the Ugly Sisters, this year’s show is set to be double the fun! Prepare to boo, hiss and cheer – oh yes you will! – in this sparkling festive treat.
Early Bird Special
Book by Saturday 12 January 2019 for 10% off tickets* with code: UGLYSISTERS
*Excluding Super Save performances
The clock is ticking… book your tickets today!
WHAT IS A RELAXED PERFORMANCE?
A Relaxed Performance is specifically designed for those who would appreciate a less formal theatre environment. The aim is to retain all the magic of the pantomime experience but in a more relaxed environment through sensitive changes to the performance. A quiet, sensory room will also be provided for audience members to use if they need a break from the performance.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The relaxed performance is open to everyone but may benefit individuals with autism spectrum conditions, learning difficulties or sensory and communication difficulties.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT TO OTHER PERFORMANCES?
• We keep the lights on low over the auditorium.
• Effects in the show are toned down, especially if they involve sudden loud noises or flashes of bright light.
• Audience members are free to move around, leave their seats and make noise during the show.
• There will be audience participation, but individuals will not be picked on at random.
• Sweets will not be thrown out over the audience.
• Someone will hold up signs to warn about loud noises.
• Additional staff and stewards will be on board to help.
• A social story will be available to help familiarise audience members with the venue and performance before the show.