Love Actually (2003, 15) – Brunch Screenings
Enjoy Richard Curtis’ Christmas classic on it’s 20th anniversary with a full stomach from brunch on The Courtyard Lounge!
Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.
- Eggs Benedict – toasted English muffin with wafer thin ham, poached eggs and a hollandaise sauce (Ve, can be GF)
- Eggs royale – toasted English muffin with oak smoked salmon, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce (Ve, can be GF)
- Eggs Florentine – toasted english muffin with sauteed spinach, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce (Ve, can be GF)
- American style fluffy Pancakes with bacon and maple syrup
- American style fluffy Pancakes with fruit compote, cream and honey
- Continental – selection of meats and cheese served with a bread, pastries and preserves
- Sandwiches – tuna and red pepper – turkey, stuffing and cranberry – beetroot and aubergine hummus – cheese and tomato chutney – prawns in marie rose sauce
- Steak over fries with café du paris butter and crispy onions (£3 supplementary charge)
- Fish and chips with tartar sauce, peas and lemon wedge (£3 supplementary charge)