Sponsoring or partnering our dynamic community arts organisation is a proven, cost effective and highly visible marketing tool for businesses in our county. It is one of the most powerful and effective ways to reinforce your company’s name, logo, products and services in a positive light to targeted audiences. Partnerships can take the form of sponsoring specific shows or arts activities or even areas/aspects of the building and its functions that align with your brand or business ethos.
The Courtyard is a vibrant and busy venue with a huge footfall of well over a third of a million a year, with a wide range of sell-out shows and events to choose from. This enables you to target any kind of audience from families (panto) to adults only (comedy clubs etc).
We offer sponsorship packages and partnerships that are truly creative and interactive, but also tailored to your business needs and budget, to ensure the best results.
Event sponsorship benefits:
- High-level branding (in print/online)
- Complimentary tickets, hospitality and ‘meet the cast’ opportunities
- Press & PR coverage
- Direct mail opportunities
- Discounted tickets for staff
- Promotional opportunities within the venue
- Orchestras Live concerts (Autumn 2017-Spring 2018)
- Films at The Courtyard (choice of many titles)
- Youth Theatre (various aspects/bursaries etc)
- Education work (range of projects)
- Creative ageing projects
- Courtyard Family Saturdays
- Other aspects of our work e.g lighting, tech or kitchen equipment etc
Current and recent sponsors include:
Heineken (Heineken Comedy Club), Cargill (Sleeping Beauty), Cotswold Hereford MINI (Box Office, Sing Choir Sing Jan 2017 and Alice in Wonderland April 2017), GABBS Solicitors (Met Opera Live season Autumn 16-Spring 17), Kidwells Solicitors (The Snow Queen), Cotswold Hereford BMW (Woman in Black February 2017), Wye Valley Brewery (Big Barrel of Laughs Comedy Weekend 2016), Western Power Distribution (Family Festival 2017).
Thanks to the following supporters:
Tesco Stores Herefordshire, Old Market Hereford, Hereford College of Arts, Hereford Sixth Form College, Hibiscus Room, Mike Gell, Sign-Rite, Peter Prosser Hairdressing, Royal National College for the Blind, Hereford Cathedral School, Rotherwood Healthcare, Monnow Electrical Services, Central Roofing, Off The Wall