With its vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, the Café Bar is ideal for those in search of delicious, locally sourced, homemade food. Set in the heart of The Courtyard’s stunning glass building, The Courtyard Café Bar offers an extensive menu for those wishing to grab a pre-show bite or those looking for a beautiful setting to enjoy a relaxing lunch with friends. The perfect spot to visit for a hearty brunch, lazy lunch, or delicious dinner.
Please note that the Café Bar is currently serving quiche and salad only on Mondays between 5pm – 7pm.
When eating or drinking with us here at The Courtyard, you’re also supporting our arts programme. All of the profits from our two independent restaurants go straight back in to supporting the venue. Allowing us to offer quality cultural experiences, entertainment and activities for our community.
The Courtyard Café Bar is open all day from 10am Monday to Saturday.
To secure a table, booking is advised. On rare occasions during extremely busy periods and to maintain service levels, ordering from the menu may be restricted to pre-booked tables only. However, our comprehensive quiche and salad bar, together with our wide variety of cakes and snacks are always available.
Monday – Saturday:
Brunch and Lunch served 12pm – 2pm
Dinner served 5pm – 7pm*
*Please note that the Cafe Bar will be serving quiche and salad only on Mondays between 5pm – 7pm.
Drinks, salad bar, cakes and snacks available all day from 10am.
Where events are taking place on a Sunday, the Café Bar will open at least one hour before curtain up.
Sources & Suppliers
As a county renowned for great produce, we take pride in sourcing as much as we can from local suppliers in Herefordshire. Some of these local producers include:
- Ogleby’s Butchers for locally sourced meat
- Vin Sullivans for fresh fish and local cheeses
- Bennett’s of Worcester for ice cream
- Stonehouse Farm for potatoes
- Country Flavours near Ross-on-Wye for free range eggs
And we serve some delicious local drinks and snacks at the Bar:
- Jus Single Variety Apple Juice for lovely Herefordshire grown apple presses
- Wye Valley’s Butty Bach Ale
- Tyrrells tasty Herefordshire crisps
- Herefordshire vodka and gin from Chase distillery
And some very special Herefordshire ciders in our dedicated fridge!
- Weston’s range including Stowford Press, Stowford Press Mixed Berries and Wyld Wood Organic Cider.