As you will know by now, we are delighted to have reopened The Courtyard. It’s at times like these where we really see community spirit shine through and we have already been overwhelmed by the generous support shown from the people around us.
The Courtyard is a registered charity and community venue and has always relied on the loyalty and generosity of its audiences and donors. And now we need your help more than ever.
We want to stay here for you, keep our staff employed and be here to help heal our community and bring us together again when all of this is over.
Each and every penny counts for us right now, and if you are able to support us during this time, any donation, large or small, will make a huge difference.
Your support at this difficult time is more important than ever and we are asking everyone to do what they can:
- Give back the cost of tickets rather asking for a refund if performances are cancelled
- Ask for credit to use in the future if your tickets are cancelled
- Buy Gift Vouchers to treat yourself now we have reopened
- Support as a Friend or Patron – you’ll enjoy some great benefits now we open again
- Buy tickets for this year’s pantomime, Jack & The Beanstalk, which will also give you something to look forward to!
- Make a donation – any gift, of any size, will make a difference and is greatly appreciated
- Set up a standing order – regular giving gives us confidence for the future and helps with our financial planning
- Some people are donating roughly what they think they would have spent with us usually, which is a great idea and so thoughtful!