As you will know by now, we were delighted to have reopened The Courtyard. It’s not been easy, and will continue to be difficult over the next few months. However, at times like these we have really seen community spirit shine through and we have already been overwhelmed by the generous support shown from the people around us.
The Courtyard is a registered charity and as a community venue has always relied on the loyalty and generosity of its audiences and donors. We need your help more than ever as we start to come out into the brave new post-pandemic world with all its challenges.
We want to stay here for you, keep our staff employed, help heal our community and keep us together when we hopefully return to normal when all of this is over.
Each and every penny counts for us right now, and if you are able to support us during this time, any donation, large or small, will make a huge difference.
Your support at this time is more important than ever and we are asking everyone to do what they can:
- Give back the cost of tickets rather asking for a refund if performances are cancelled
- Ask for credit to use in the future if your tickets are cancelled
- Buy Gift Vouchers to treat yourself now we have reopened
- Support as a Friend or Patron – you’ll enjoy some great benefits now we open again
- Make a donation – any gift, of any size, will make a difference and is greatly appreciated
- Set up a standing order – regular giving gives us confidence for the future and helps with our financial planning
- Some people are donating roughly what they think they would have spent with us usually, which is a great idea and so thoughtful!