Covid-19 Latest Information
The Courtyard has now reopened with a full Live and Cinema programme. The Courtyard’s Food & Drink spaces are also open. We’re excited to show you our newly transformed building (visit the #TransformTheYard Page to see the latest).
Where possible we have socially distanced performances and screenings for those that are more comfortable in this setting and our staff will be continuing with other precautions, such as deep cleaning touch points, wearing face coverings and regular testing.
- Using hand sanitiser at regular intervals
- Signing up for lateral flow testing and ensuring a negative test before arriving at The Courtyard
- Wearing a face covering throughout your visit
- Choosing e-tickets where possible to limit contact
- Using contactless payment wherever possible
We will try to keep this page as up to date as possible, so you can check back for the latest guidance closer to your visit.
We know some visitors will remain cautious about returning to a public building. We will continue to listen to our audiences and adapt our activities to ensure everyone feels safe and secure at The Courtyard.
Whilst the world slowly returns to a new normal, we look forward to The Courtyard being the place where we can all meet, relax, indulge, get creative, be entertained and, most importantly, recover, together.