Courtyard Productions present: Goldilocks
Written by Nick Lane | Directed by David Durant
Step into the storybook as we get to know Goldilocks as never before!
Take a delightful dive into a magical world of make-believe as we follow Goldilocks on an exciting journey, hearing her side of the story, and meeting an array of lovable characters along the way.
Gather your family to join in a warm, funny, accessible, and utterly delightful twist on a classic Fairytale. With catchy music, laughter, puppets, singing and dancing – it’s the perfect show to introduce your little ones to the wonderful world of theatre this Christmas.
Grab your tickets and let your children experience the sparkle of theatre as they become entranced in the world of Goldilocks!
A magical and accessible Christmas show full of family fun, perfect for children aged 7 & under and their grown ups.
WHAT IS A RELAXED PERFORMANCE?
An Autism Friendly / Relaxed Performance is specifically designed for those who would appreciate a less formal theatre environment. The aim is to retain all the magic of the theatre experience but in a more relaxed environment through sensitive changes to the performance. A quiet, sensory room will also be provided for audience members to use if they need a break from the performance.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The relaxed performance is open to everyone but may benefit individuals with autism spectrum conditions, learning difficulties or sensory and communication difficulties.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT TO OTHER PERFORMANCES?
• We keep the lights on low over the auditorium.
• Effects in the show are toned down, especially if they involve sudden loud noises or flashes of bright light.
• Audience members are free to move around, leave their seats and make noise during the show.
• A quiet, sensory room is available for audience members to use if they need a break from the performance
• There will be audience participation, but individuals will not be picked on at random.
• Someone will hold up signs to warn about loud noises.
• Additional staff and stewards will be on board to help.
• A social story will be available to help familiarise audience members with the venue and performance before the show.