Relaxed screenings are open to everyone but may benefit individuals with autism spectrum conditions, learning difficulties or sensory and communication difficulties or those who may benefit from a more relaxed environment. Visual aids for getting around the venue can be provided and a social story is also available to help familiarise audience members with the venue.
- Doors will open 45 minutes prior to the film starting and a chill out area will be available from 1 hour prior to the film starting that you can go to at any point if you need a break during the film
- Lights will remain on low throughout the film
- Seating is informal, with tables/chairs and bean bags
- Audience members will be free to move around or take some time out in our designated chill out room
- There will be an Autism Hour before and after the screening where there will be no music or loud sounds throughout the building.