The Courtyard Grand Draw
After an absence of more than a year, The Courtyard’s Grand Draw returns!
Now we are open again we are looking to the future and need your support! We want to keep The Courtyard as a special place for arts and culture and sharing what we do with the people of Herefordshire through our community engagement work. So we are raising much needed funds with our Grand Draw!
Some of the top prizes are generously donated by local businesses…
- A flight for up to four people with Tiger Helicopters
- Sunday lunch at the Castle House Hotel
- A family tour of Westons Cider with a voucher for the Scrumpy House Restaurant.
Others are unique “money can’t buy” sessions offered by staff members at The Courtyard. If you fancy learning how to do stage combat with our Associate Director, getting to grips with the technical side of lighting, sound and film, participating in a drinks masterclass at the Chase Lounge or any of the other great prizes on offer, why not enter the draw?
Grand Draw Tickets are £1 each, £10 per book, and are available to buy from The Courtyard Box Office.
The draw will take place at The Courtyard on Wednesday 23 March.
The fine print
- All entries must be returned to The Courtyard by NOON on Monday 21 March 2022. The Draw will take place at The Courtyard at NOON on Wednesday 23 March 2022 and winners will be notified by phone or post.
- No tickets may be sold to, or by, any person under 18 years of age.
- All tickets stubs must be completed in full for valid entry.
- The Courtyard’s Grand Draw 2022 is run by The Courtyard Trust.
- Registered with Herefordshire Council SLOT784. The Courtyard is a registered charity, no: 1067869. Promoter: Sally Hodge, The Courtyard, Edgar Street, Hereford, HR4 9JR.