A variety of access aids are available at The Courtyard.
Hard of Hearing/Deaf
- Infra-red Audio Enhancement is available for the hard of hearing in the main auditorium and for all film screenings. Loop necklaces are required for this system, they are available from the Box Office and can be used with or without a hearing aid.
- A Hearing Loop is installed in the Box Office.
- Where made possible by the production company, films will have audio description available as well as selected live performances.
- Tactile maps of the building are available from Box Office.
- A braille and large print menu is available on request from the Café Bar as well as an audio described version.
- If you require access materials such as an audio described or large print copy of our Season Live Guide please contact email@example.com or call 01432 340555
- Changing facilities are available for children and sanitary supplies are available.
Autism and Sensory Disorders
- Ear defenders are available from the Box Office for those who may need them.
- Social stories are available for all our relaxed screenings and performances.
Wheelchair Accessibility & Mobility
- All public areas of the building are wheelchair accessible and there is an elevator to all floors.
- Seat perching stools are available for those who struggle to rise from chairs. The stools are set at a high level than our standard chairs and have arm supports to push up from.
If you require any access aids that aren’t listed here please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.